Elementos

Deze nieuwsbrief van Tyto Games zat in onze mailbox :
I wanted to share this new game we are making, ELEMENTOS,
a 2 player strategy board game made of wood and is easy to learn but entitles depth you can enjoy with small kids and adults alike.

If you can spare a moment and take a look at our Kickstarter campaign and the amusing video featuring my son and I that would be greatly appreciated.
If you find it interesting please pledge, if not please use the grey share button to post on facebook or tweet.



Many thanks for your time and best regards.

Please contact me if you have any questions or if you feel like chatting since I just dropped on you out of nowhere ;-)

Thanks,
Lior Keinan
Co-founder and Marketing Manager
Email: lior@tytogames.com

Reacties

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts